Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Part 1

We were lucky to have Mark home Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the 4th. We took advantage and went to the movies and San Tan Mall to play. Since Caleb is IMPOSSIBLE to take to the movies, I stayed with him and walked around the mall. Mark and the other 2 kids saw Ice Age and they loved it. Then we put our swim suits on played in the little water thing they have there.



Caleb was so funny. He was in heaven being able to be independent and play with water. He was so adorable there.


Cute Chubs just walking around and being sooo big!

1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Very cute!! Hey, I have never done it, but I hear that the San Tan theaters has child care during the movie for the price of admission?! The water area is so cool!

It was fun to see you and your cute kids the other day, we'll have to get together again soon.

lis