Braeden has lost his 2 front teeth. On June 20th, this is what his tooth looked like. It dangled quite a bit. It looked very awkward for a couple days.
On June 21st, he looked like this. And the Tooth Fairy was notified and she visited.
(He wanted to make a funny face with his tooth because he thought it was funny. I think he looks like he's wearing one of the mouth pieces you buy for Halloween costumes.)
And this is what it looked like June 27th. He's toothless up front and soooo dang cute!! He has tiny lisp. He does pretty well pronouncing his words. But now his tooth is starting to grow back in and I'm kind of bummed because they'll probably be 2 big chicklets like they most always are. I remember Braeden thinking of ways he could get this tooth out. He and his cousin Cade both lost a tooth on the same day. Luckily the Tooth Fairy found both of them!
1 comment:
Haha! I love their lisps when their front teeth are gone! I was sad when D's chicklets started growing in too, I love the NO front teeth look!
Glad the tooth fairy found you Braeden!
Post a Comment