Our bishop had his annual swim party last month and it was a lot of fun. Braeden was counting down the days until this big event. We rode our bikes there and played on the big blow up waterslide. Braeden kept doing flips off at the top. Crazy kid...
Throwing a fit because we took him out of the pool. Awww, we feel bad Chubs, we really do!!
We couldn't find Braeden for a little bit and when we did, he was getting as many icees as he could before they were gone AND talking to this girl.
Mark and Braeden were going through these tubes for the fun of it and I got the perfect shot of him going right through one.
1 comment:
It looks like a really fun time! Why doesn't every Bishop do this? After hearing about how Wicked was amazing, I was able to get a last minute ticket and I agree it was the best! Kind of hard to compare to others just because it was all around great!
Post a Comment