Braeden's school had a kindergarten celebration for all the kindergarteners. It was really cute. Each class sang 2 songs they have learned through the year. Braeden took this performance seriously which made me laugh because he was so cute about it. His teacher sent home the words to each song they were singing and Braeden would come home and practice them. Elli has heard these songs a lot through the year and during the performance she sang along with his class which kept everyone sitting by us entertained. But it was great fun! My mom and dad came out for the celebration and brought us dinner. Thanks again parents!
WHERE'S BRAEDEN?
These next few pictures were for the last song that they sang and this was Elli's favorite song. She went and stood by Braeden and sang together. They were so cute together. Braeden was putting his arms around her and they were dancing together and everyone around them couldn't stop laughing at them and thought they were so cute.
I just want to write down for journal sakes that I am so proud of our little Braeden. He has grown up so much this year, which by the way, makes me mad because it seems like yesterday that we had him. Now he is 5 years old and I can't believe how big he is. Mark and I tell him all the time that he needs to stop growing and be little again. He always tells he can't do that but I wish I could make it happen. But really, this kid has made me so proud this year. His teacher was having a hard time keeping him calm and on track with things, but I really think he has finally learned to relax (well, at least at school) and listen to his teacher and be a good student. His teacher emailed me the other day and wants to somehow keep in touch with me through the years so she can know what he decides to be when he grows up. She is so impressed with him and thinks he will become something special when he grows up. She says she is really going to miss him and has grown attached to him. I was picking him up from school on Friday and I saw Braeden start running for my car and then turned around and give his teacher a hug. It was so cute! I am just so proud of him and miss him so much when he is at school. He is so sweet to his new brother and such a big helper. I have the hugest crush on him!
This is a him sitting next to his teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment