Just some pictures we took when our cousins came over to visit. Baby Eli was born in January and has grown so fast. Makes me never want to let this precious stage of Caleb get away from me. I try to savor each moment with him and make it last as long as possible. Cause right now he can't talk back to me, fight with his brother or sister, or destroy things in the house. He just eats, sleeps and poops! I have the hugest crush on him.Like Elli says.... "He's so precious!"
With every kid we have had, I have had a sister or sister-in-law pregnant with me. So each of our kids has a cousin on each side of our family. Some of them are days apart or only months apart. We are so lucky to have have that. What good times!!
6 comments:
What a DANG GOOD Recipe us Baker's have when it comes to Pro-Creating!!!!
I can't believe how stinkin beautiful your kids are Jami! Elli's hair is so stylish with her pretty highlights.
What a doll your little Elli is!! She looks just like you Jami with all that pretty makeup on...
I love having my kids' cousin's near the same age as well, it's so much fun that way (if you're lucky enough to have that happen).
Your kids are all darling.
I love love the pics of your sweet kids with their cousins! Those Bakers....I don't know....you guys better watch out!
Next time your kids have something special going on let me know.....I would love to go and I'm sure my boys would to! I feel like we lead such separate lives even though we don't really live that far apart!
Cousins are so fun! That is awesome that your kids have others their age. Your kids are such cuties, for sure lock Eli up! Watch out boys:)
so cute. love the pics. your little man is so handsome already!
Post a Comment