Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Orange Juice????


OK, so I got out of bed this morning and a few funny things happened. I walk out of my room and both my kids are holding and orange......with a straw in it. I think this may be saying that I buy Tropicana's Orange Juice toooo much. They have seen that carton in our house so much and decided to put a straw in an orange like the carton does. Can anyone agree with me... good OJ is VERY important and must have EXTRA PULP!! :)

Then after I fed Caleb, I was changing his diaper and Elli says..... "Ooohh, he has a cute bum like me!" And then she proceeds to pull her pajama pants down to show me her bum. And yes, I had to agree with her, she did have a cute bum like Caleb.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Elli is just too cute! I wish Carter had any sort of bum at all right now...we are working on getting him a big chubbier! How big is Caleb now? I want to see an updated pic of that little man!