So Elli is doing a dance to "I Wanna Be Loved By You" and it is so cute.
Well, I can't believe this has come and gone, but Elli's dance recital is this Saturday. They had pictures taken last Friday and I couldn't believe how cute she looked. I can't wait to see her perform on the big stage. But these were just pictures we took in the other room before they got the real ones taken. Elli truly thought she was a PRINCESS. She was in heaven being in that costume. I couldn't believe what a BABE she was with make-up on. Daddy's keeping her locked up!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! Elli is so dang cute in that costume! She looks like she's in heaven and right where she belongs! I can't wait to get Kylee in dance. I remember dressing up in those costumes and feeling like I was on top of the world! It's a fantasy world really!
She looks adorable!! I am thinking holy cow she is your twin!! How do you like the place that she takes? Isn't it the one by your house? I was thinking about having Abby taking there.
Post a Comment