Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My new LIFE!!!


Well, since my life recently has revolved around taking care of Caleb, this is all I have to post. He is an amazing baby!! He is so sweet and I can't believe how good he is. He only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. Even then, if I don't smell the poopy ones, he hardly lets me know. He is so easy going and such a blessing to any family who has just had their 3rd baby. He is a great sleeper and let's hope it stays that way!! I am not nice when I am tired.
Now the only problem (or maybe it's not a problem) is getting Elli to not bug him so much. I guess it is payback since my Mom "SAYS" I always bugged my younger brother and sister. Ya right Mom, not little 'ol me. But she is a big help when I need someone to give him a bottle. For me, being a nursing mom, I need a break once in a while. You gotta love those pumps. But you can count on Elli saying "Oh, but he's so pwrecious," when I ask her to leave him alone. She just loves him so much. I am glad there is no jealousy from her.
We have a little set up on our chaise lounge next to our bed for Caleb when he is sleeping with us at night. The other morning, Mark had put him on it and I went in to check on him a while later and couldn't find him. Well, I looked around for a little bit and found him just lying on our treadmill. Elli had picked him up and set him on our treadmill. She thinks it's fun to do that because I found him on the other side of our room just this morning too. She makes me crazy because she doesn't understand the whole "Hold his head up" concept and who knows what she does when she moves him. Anyway, other than that, we are doing great and couldn't ask for anything better.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats you guys!! Caleb is so cute!! Elli's right... he's so precious! It was fun to see you yesterday...sorry I had to say hi and run! I'm just around the corner so if you need any help, call me!!

Lauren Howell said...

Ohhh Jamie Caleb looks so sweet. Did I tell you that Cam and I think he looks just like Mark? Grace thinks she can move Audrey where ever she wants her to go. Luckily Audrey is a little bigger now. We'd love to have Elli over again if you ever want to take a nap, :)

*Katie May* said...

Congrats! He is so cute!!!

Peterson Family said...

Oh, my gosh!! I am dying at the thought of having Elli move him around when you are not looking!! :) What a funny little girl!

I gave my three day old sister a life-saver, when I was three if that makes you feel better. :)

I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. Every third baby needs to be a good one! :) Can't wait to meet him...

heidi said...

he is so cute! Congrats jami!!!

Lisa said...

Oh jami...I do love your hilarious kids also! Pretty soon Caleb can join in their antics and you can put them in variety shows..lol....but seriously!

Jen & Blake said...

What a cutie! And what great helpers. I am glad to hear he's an awesome baby...hopefully he talked to our baby and he gave him some tips:) I am affraid Camden will be just as helpful as Elli:)

Megan said...

He is perfect! I sure hope Caleb and Carter get to be good friends and cousins! It looks like your family has adapted well to a new baby in the house...I can only hope things go that smooth here...we will see before too long!

Elisha said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is so adorable! The name Caleb is really cute...it definitely suits him! Good luck with the big sister issue...we had them too!...still do!

Stefany Pew said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JAMIE!