Thursday, May 22, 2008


So Elli's Dance Recital was last Saturday. She was so excited to do her dance on the BIG STAGE and just couldn't wait any longer. When I dropped her off where her class was, she didn't even look back at me. So I thought things were going well. Well, her song came on and she did the first move and then FROZE. She looked around and I could tell she was looking for us and didn't know what was going on. In the picture with Braeden, that is how she was for a while after I picked her up. She said it was dark and she couldn't find us. She was scared and I could tell she had been crying. I was kind mad at the studio for not letting the little girls go to rehersal and do their dance once on stage. She would have at least know what to expect. But it was cute anyway. There is always a little girl standing there doing nothing and it had to be mine this time. She knew the dance and would do it full out in class all the time. But I guess we have many years of dancing to come.


Thanks Mom, Dad and Kara for coming and taking up your Saturday for our little Elli.

4 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I'm glad you finally posted a picture of your mom, dad and Kara! I miss her! Your baby is too cute! I can't believe I'm having a boy too! Jeff and I are going to Hawaii with his family in June, do you have any ideas on what to see or where to go? Let me know. Tell Kara hi!

Ami Bethea said...

She is your clone Jami! So cute.

heidi said...

she is so cute! i miss K&K!

Mel said...

Too cute. I can't wait to put Blayke in dance. And yes, I think hell must have frozen over for me to have a blog! haha