Thursday, April 3, 2008

SOCCER ANYONE?

So Mark has been teaching Braeden how to play soccer. While the kids were playing soccer, I was filling up water balloons so we could have a water balloon fight.



In Braeden's kindergarten class, if you misbehave, you get a STICK (in a cup- kind of like the red light, green light charts we use to have). And Braeden pretty much would get about 3-5 sticks a week. But for 10 DAYS IN A ROW, he has gotten NO STICKS!!!! We are so excited for him. He tells us he works really hard not to get a stick. It's a big deal for him. He now wants to make it 15 days in a row and I think he can do it!! But that's why we had a water balloon fight, to reward him for making it 10 DAYS!! He is making a list of what he wants for 15 days! KIDS!

I didn't get any pictures of the water ballon fight because I was too busy trying to get Mark back for throwing a balloon in the back of my head.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know, but Braeden cracks me up! What a funny boy....isn't it great when we can make our children happy with water balloons.

Jen & Blake said...

Good job Braedan! Sounds like a fun reward:) Hope you are feeling good...any progress yet?

Caryn said...

So cute! Way to go on the sticks. I guess it works... not so much in the 6th grade like my teacher tried, but that was a whole 'nother experience.

We should have our two B's get together to play. Rusty is coaching his little team this season! So funny to watch since you will remember, he NEVER played soccer in HS...

Peterson Family said...

Good for him!! I had to feed my elephant peanuts quite a few times, usually for talking too much (who me?!). That was my favorite disciplinary tool in Elementary school. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

I love water fights- thank heavens for the hose and beautiful weather! u HAVE CUTE KIDS! gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LAST 17 DAYS OF PREGNANCY!