Friday, April 18, 2008

A time for FIRSTS!!


Braeden's kindergarten class went on a field trip yesterday. I was lucky enough to go with him. But he was more concerned with the bus ride than the actual museum. This was his first time riding on a bus. He was counting the days until it was time to go on this field trip. When we got on the bus, he was excited for it to actually move.




Most of the kids on the bus were crazy and standing up and moving around, but Braeden, he was looking out the window the whole time. He saw things he has never seen before because he was higher in the air. It was quite cute watching him be so excited about this.





Once we got to the museum, it was as fun as a museum can be (for me.) But the kids loved it. They did a ton of fun things with lots of crafts for them. I was so excited for lunch time, as sad as that is. I felt like a lamo mom looking at my watch constantly, waiting for 11:30 to roll around. But I was FAMISHED!!!!




When it was time to get back on the bus, Braeden jumped up and down! I couldn't believe how fun a bus could be. But Braeden and I had so much fun together. I am so glad I went. He told me how much fun it was to have me there and that made me being hungry all morning WORTH IT!!


5 comments:

The Jacobs Family said...

How fun! Isn't it nice when you get to have special time with just one of your kids? And geez louise girl, you look gorgeous!

Peterson Family said...

That is so sweet! Yeah, Hunter gets to ride the bus to school and it's the highlight of his day! I love watching him bounce all the way out to it, with his backpack (which is like half the size of him) tosses to and fro! So cute, these boys...

Glad that you all had a nice time at the museum! Even if lunch was the highlight of your trip. hehe :)

Jen & Blake said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! You are a trooper for doing a field trip in AZ this prego. I hope that you are hanging in there...it could be anytime! I can't wait to meet this little guy:) Good luck with it all!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Austin just had his first field trip too! I am so glad you got to go with Braeden. Austin loved the bus too (& his treats in his lunch). I can't believe baby #3 is coming so soon! You look amazing.

The Scotts said...

What a good Mom you are to go on a field trip 9 months prego! Good luck I see your countdown is 3 days!!