HE IS HERE!!!
April 24, 2008
All day Wednesday I felt contractions that were pretty consistent, but not close together. I thought maybe something would happen that night, but didn't want to get turned away at the hospital and being told I wasn't ready to be admitted. But at 11:00, my water broke and off to the hospital we went. And by 3:33 AM, Caleb was here!!
He was 6 lbs, 10 oz.
He is such a sweet baby and doesn't cry much at all. We are very blessed to have this little guy added to our family. He has such cute brown, curly hair. I have always wanted a kid with curly hair. But things are going well and we are going home today. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed!!
Just a few pics of us at the hospital.
Elli and Braeden have been so excited to have this baby and it was so cute seeing them walk in the hospital room waiting to see their new brother. Their faces were unforgettable when they saw Caleb. They loved holding him and Elli kept saying, "AAaaaawww, he's so precious." Can't wait to see how they are when we get home. We will have such great helpers!! Braeden is already talking about playing with him and hoping he likes the same toys he does. All while I was pregnant, Elli told me she had a baby in her belly. But hers was a girl. At the hospital, I was informed by her that the baby was a TOY BABY! I love kids imaginations.
Anyway, things are going great! I am glad the whole labor and delivery is over, but who wouldn't be!!
13 comments:
congrats he is adorable. I am glad everytign went well.
CONGRATS!! What a cute name. I love it! He looks just like you two (or should I say 4)... can't wait to meet him. Good luck with the newborn phase, I hope that he continues to sleep well for you!! :) He's a handsome one!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is very cute. How sweet that your kids are so excited to see him. Good job, he is sooo adorable!
Yeah! Congrats on your darling little guy. Your kids look so cute with him:) And you look great in your picture too, way to go mama!
Jamie I am so happy for you and your cute little family. Caleb is adorable. I want to come and see him soon! Call me if you need anything at all. Congratulations!
He's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad that it was an "easy" labor. Sounds like all went well! I'm so happy for your family! Caleb is so loved already from his older siblings. How sweet! Congrats again! I can't wait to see him and hold him! I'm SOOO baby hungry that it's not even funny! I just might have to steal Caleb for a couple days! j/k
Congratulations Jami!! He is cute! I can't wait to see him. I am glad everything went well.
Congratulations! He looks beautiful and the kids look so happy holding him. Oh you are so lucky to be done being pregnant!
Congratulations Jami! What an adorable little boy. Have so much fun with him!
oooo, i love his cute name. he is absolutely perfect!! congrats to you! let me know when you want pictures taken.
Congrats Jami!!! He's so cute, I think he looks like Braden.
Wow, Lisa tells me NOTHING! haha. Congrats on that cute little bundle! todd & sandi miller
He is so cute! And your daughter is so pretty.
Post a Comment