Well, Braeden can't stop talking about having a baby! He checks the blog everyday just to see how many days are left. His teacher at school knows how much longer I have because Braeden tells her all the time!!
He has gotten me so excited. I have been ready for a baby for more than a year now, but now it is hitting me that I actually have to go through labor to get the baby here. And the long sleepless nights of feeding him and getting no sleep. YAAHHH! HOW FUN!! (Being sarcastic) But having Braeden who COMPLETELY understands now about being another big brother and having a baby in the house has gotten me excited.
I did go to the doctor today and he said I am dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced!!! Last Wednesday I was dialated at a 1 and 50% effaced. So I have made some progress. We will have to see what happens! I will definitely post pictures when it happens!
He has gotten me so excited. I have been ready for a baby for more than a year now, but now it is hitting me that I actually have to go through labor to get the baby here. And the long sleepless nights of feeding him and getting no sleep. YAAHHH! HOW FUN!! (Being sarcastic) But having Braeden who COMPLETELY understands now about being another big brother and having a baby in the house has gotten me excited.
I did go to the doctor today and he said I am dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced!!! Last Wednesday I was dialated at a 1 and 50% effaced. So I have made some progress. We will have to see what happens! I will definitely post pictures when it happens!
8 comments:
Love the pic! I can't believe it's so soon! How exciting! Good luck!
So fun! how cute is braeden, i love that.
Very sweet picture! I'm excited for you and your family. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby. Good luck with the labor and delivery!
This is the cutest picture ever! That baby is going to be so loved! I can't wait to see what he looks like! I bet you can't wait even more! How are you feeling since we last talked on Wednesday? Getting closer???
What an awesome picture!! Your kids are darling. I can't wait to see the pic's of #3. :) Hopefully it's soon...
I love that pic! I want to see more!
Wow! I love your picture. Where did you get the maternity shots done? I was thinking of doing some with Bry and Andrew, but I don't think Andrew will be quite as cooperative as your kiddos! I can't believe how close you are!!! Hopefully our boys will be great cousin friends!
How cute that he is so excited for the baby to come. I am jealous that your countdown is so short. So exciting!
Post a Comment