Of course, since USC was playing at ASU, we went to the game with all of Mark's brothers and Mom. What a fun game (for us, sorry to ASU fans) We definitely enjoyed sitting by all the rude ASU fans that kept their mouths quiet in the 2nd half. My sister in law and her sister were so great for watching our kids while Mark and I went to the game. Thanks girls!!
Well, on Saturday, a bunch of friends from high school decided to get together and go to lunch and reminisce of the old days!! It was quite fun!! Glad I went and enjoyed seeing all of you girls. I forgot my camera and depended on the girls to post pictures of this get together on their blogs, except, they didn't post the picture with me in it. They decided this one was cuter and therefore, that is why I am not in this picture. :) But we had a blast!!

The only downfall of me going to the lunch was when I came back, my husband had a HUGE surprise for me. Not a fun surprise though! Now, he has been wanting a snake for a while and I was fighting not to get one. I know I wouldn't have to do anything to take care of it, but I just don't want a snake. But, when I got back from lunch, everyone was hanging out at Greg and Holly's house. Well, I was talking to my sister in laws, then my cute nephew said my name and put a snake in my face. I SCREAMED and ran out of the room and knew my husband bought it. I thought, "Well maybe it just looks real but it's really fake. Mark wouldn't buy it knowing I didn't want one." Well, everyone was laughing at me and wanted to rewind my reaction (like TIVO) and said, "That's your snake." I gave Mark an evil look and was still in shock. Now my kids were in love with this reptile and how could we take it back to the store. But now we have had it a couple days and it's in my son's room, the kids always hold it around their neck and what can you say... we have to keep it now. No, but I still love Mark even though he did that. He's lucky I am easy to get along with!! :)
There are 2 brothers missing, but it is very rare to get all of them together, especially in AZ. Some of them are ANTI-AZ and hardly come to visit, but it was a great Thanksgiving this year. I can't wait for Christmas, I have been excited since Halloween to decorate and listen to Christmas music.
No comments:
Post a Comment