
Mark and I got an ultrasound today! We had a clear image of what we are having...what do you guys think?? Those are his legs spread out. He made it very known what he is! He was moving so much and just an active little guy! We are so excited to be having another little boy. I finally got this one right!! With our first 2 kids, I had no idea, I was just hoping for whatever, with this one, I actually thought it was a boy!! I am way excited!! Anyway, just thought I would put this adorable picture out there for everyone to look at. I'm sure he won't mind, he's a Baker!

15 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting that you are having another boy!! I am so happy for you all. Do you already have a name picked out? See you Monday!!
Jami! You have the cutest family and I am so excited that I found your cute blog! And of course congratulations on the new guy.
Yay!! I am so excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun and Breaden will love having a little brother to beat up on :) and Elli will love having a little brother to dote on.
CONGRATS! We are sooo excited that your little guys wasn't shy and you can start getting ready. I would like another boy, but we'd also be happy with whatever:) I hope that you are feeling good! Throwing around any names?
So exciting! That is so great that you had such a cleat shot, I always feel bad for people when their kid won't uncross their legs. Glad you found out what you are having!
So exciting! That is so great that you had such a cleat shot, I always feel bad for people when their kid won't uncross their legs. Glad you found out what you are having!
yay for boys!
HOW exciting! Congrats. He really had no problem showing off his stuff!
That is so exciting! I am crossing my fingers for boy! We will find out soon enough. I love your blog template.
Congratulations! That will be tons of fun!
hunts don't mind showing their parts either- we better not get them together too often! congrats!
Congrats on another boy!!
woohoo, a boy! congrats to you. Braeden guessed it. didn't he say boys come first in your belly? cute kid.
Congrats!! I love having two boys, there is never a dull moment. Thanks for your cute Christmas card!
Congrats! Your blog and your family are so cute. I love finding old friends by blog-hopping. Deborah (Frandsen) Feist
Post a Comment