
Hey everyone, hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and fun times with family and friends! We are spending this holiday with Mark's family and it will be fun!! I'll thinking of my family because they are hanging out on a beach in Rocky Point for the weekend. We did that last year and had so much fun. But since the USC football game is on Thanksgiving this year at ASU, we HAD to get tickets and go!! Mark and his brothers are HUGE USC fans so by marriage, I am a TROJAN! It should be a great game and I am excited to see the final score. It could go either way!! But anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend and maybe I'll see some of you on BLACK FRIDAY!!!
3 comments:
Happy Turkey Day to you guys! I love the family pictures, they turned out so well!!
Hi Jami, I saw your name on Ami's blog.. your family is so cute! If you'd like to view my blog, email me w/ your email address.. www.dreadog7@gmail.com.. anyways, hope you remember me :)
Jami it was so great to see you on Saturday! Seriously you are so beautiful pregnant :) BTW I love all of your family pics. You have one beautiful family!
Post a Comment