Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have some WEIRD kids!! :)

This must be Mark's genes kicking in. Braeden hit his head on something and decided a bandaid would make it feel better. It was totally cute, so maybe my genes were kicking in!!





Our daughter loves to make us dinner in her little kitchen. Her new thing now is to take all of her clothes off and put her apron on. It is the most adorable thing ever!!



And the back view!! Who knows of this is appropriate or not, but I think it's adorable.

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

Ok, the pic with the back view of the apron is hilarious! I love it. You have such cute kids! It was so fun to see you too - seriously has been too long!

amy said...

this is so cute. you definitely capture the 'every day' in a great way! and i love the new look. i'm excited to go to dinner! it's been a while. thanks for your comments- you are so nice. i'll let garrett know you miss his words.