
Mark and I are avid watchers of Dr. Oz on Oprah. I hate to admit this for Mark but he does watch Oprah with me...but only when Dr. Oz is on. I love everything he has to say and he puts it my kind of terms. I actually understand what he is saying. Anyway, he was saying something about how important it is for us to relax and stretch to relieve our bodies from stress. Well, Mark has taken up Yoga. Actually, Mark and Braeden have taken up yoga. I noticed Mark doing it, then went to do something and came back in the room and Braeden had joined in. He actually kept going until Mark was done. He was asking me today if he could do it again so he can gain muscle. I couldn't believe how good he was at it. Except for the occasional falling over. I thought this was too good not to get a picture of.
5 comments:
Okay I LOVE this pic!!! Seriously cracking up right now! How cool to get the family together for a good yoga session! BTW Dave always watches the Dr OZ oprah's with me too!!
so funny! kids are great about exercising!
i am totally laughing right now. like father like son. i think the best part is their matching jersey and shorts!! so glad you got a shot of this. priceless!
I love it when they mimic their Daddies... that is so cute!! Go Braeden! :) I loved your other pic's too... your kids are adorable!
Too cute! I am motivated now- off to a yoga class!
Post a Comment