Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Phoenix Zoo

The Monday after Spring Break, I let the kids miss school since we attempted to go to the zoo and it didn't work out during Spring Break. I took the 3 kids and it was great!! All Braeden wanted to see was the Rhinos. He's into that animal right now. But it was a gorgeous day. It sprinkled almost the whole time we were there and by the time we left, we were glad to get in the car and warm up. I didn't bring Braeden a jacket on accident, he was freezing. 

But anyway, don't remember what animal this was, just needed a picture of the kids!!


The tiger was soo cool!! (To the left of the tree in the background) This is Mark's favorite animal and Elli said when she saw it, "Dad is going to be so jealous when he finds out we saw a tiger!" 


This little guy was so stinking cute. He kept his hand on the glass like this for a while and Caleb loved being so close to it. He thought it was the coolest thing to sit next to him!




We had a lot of fun! I'm not much of a zoo person. If you've been once, you don't need to go all the time. But it had been 4 years since Braeden had gone so it was time for him to go. We picked the perfect day to go. It was perfect weather and the parking lot was almost empty!

2 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Looks like fun! What cute kids!

Mel said...

Lucky me, I get to go to the zoo tomorrow for D's field trip! I'm hoping it's not too miserably hot!
Sounds like you picked the perfect day to go!