So we decided to have a Lemonade Stand when the kids had a half day at school.
The kids had fun, I sat and played solitaire outside while they waited for customers. We didn't have real lemons, and we got called out by our first customer that what we had wasn't real lemonade. Kind of an awkward moment for us. That sign was from another time when we did have real lemonade and I didn't think anything about it when they were holding the sign up. Weird lady though.....
Braeden with his "Ok mom, why are you taking a picture of me" look!!
They took it very serious whenever a car drove by. It was serious business for them.
Grandma and Grandpa Harper stopped by and bought some lemonade from us. They made a whopping $16, which then was divided by 8. So each kid made $2. They seemed pretty OK with it!!
3 comments:
Perfect neighborhood for a lemonade stand! We only have the door to door option over here! haha!
Haha, I can't believe someone complained about it not being real lemonade. What a weirdo!
Haha, I can't believe someone complained that it wasn't real lemonade. What a weirdo!
Post a Comment