Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jambo

There's a little indoor amusement park in Mesa and since we were really bored on President's Day when the kids were off from school, we decided to take a trip there. The kids had a lot of fun!







Funny story behind this picture. Braeden and Elli were 1st in line to get on this ride. B & E decided they wanted to sit up front for this turn.  Well, this girl sitting next to Braeden pushed her way to the front and  didn't let Elli sit there. I could tell Braeden was a little annoyed, he didn't show any expression or excitement the whole ride. I was kind of mad at this girl for a little bit... shoving my Elli out of the way, but Elli was sweet about it and sat in the caboose.


This was the last ride of the day. Every ride there goes in circles. I love Elli in the background, YAWNING!! They were done at this point because I think they were feeling sick from going in circles all day. Elli fell asleep in the car because she wasn't feeling good. Caleb went to bed early that night since he didn't get a nap that day. Braeden was fine though, he wants to go back. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

You Brave Mom you!!
Looks like a fun day!

Lisa said...

Geez Jami....finally some pictures!....haha...that's like the pot calling the kettle black or is it the other way around....who knows....I sound like an old lady saying that! ;)