Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Scared to Drive...

I was driving around running some errands with Braeden & Elli last week when we saw a truck ram into another car which rammed into another truck.  Well, I didn't actually see the accident because I was looking at something else, but I heard it. I saw the guy in the front truck get mad because he got hit. But anyway, this was the conversation I had with Braeden right after this happened....

B- "I'm kind of scared to drive. I was in a car accident before with the Miller's and it was scary."
(OK, so this "accident" he is talking about was my sister pulling out of the driveway and bumping into another car. But Braeden calls it an accident.)

Me- "You won't be scared when it comes time to learn, you'll be excited."

B- "I'll just make my wife drive me around."

CLASSIC!! Love the things this kid says!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Note to self....do NOT let kids drive with the Millers, got it!
Braeden--good luck getting your wife to drive you around! ;-)