Braeden got baptized last Saturday and woke up to this poster board. I thought It would be fun for him. It's kind of cheezy and I had to stick a Milky Way bar in there somehow because that is his favorite candy bar.
Mark baptized him
These girls were absolutely cute!! They sang "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" and everyone loved it! Look how gorgeous each of them are!! I love Elli and Blayke holding hands!!
Grandma Dianna and Grandpa Bob with all the grandkids.
Braeden with Austin, Carson & Trevor
It was a fabulous day! I couldn't have asked for a better day for Braeden. He woke up excited, but very calm about being baptized. He was very sure about his decision and understood the reason we get baptized. The program was perfect and we had a lot of family there. Thanks to everyone who made this day so special to Braeden.
After the baptism, we went to BJ's with the older boys and got a sitter for the little ones. This was them being crazy in the back of the big bus we drove to the restaurant. We had a big party so they had to seat us a 2 separate tables. Braeden sat with all his cousins at a different table.
He had a lot of fun ordering his food by himself. This is what the waitress came and told me after he ordered his food.....
"So he was very persistent on having his hamburger with no cheese and then adding lettuce and tomatoes. Then he asked for Garlic Cheese Bread as his side dish but without the cheese. And then a Sprite." It cracked me up how he knew exactly what he wanted without me there helping him. And when it was time for dessert, he asked if he could have his own Kids Pazookie and I couldn't say no to that cute face, so he got one. I asked him if he had a fun dinner and he said, "Yep!!"
I love my Dude!!
2 comments:
Where did his hate for cheese come from---must be the Baker side??
LOVE the poster!
What a sweet boy! Congrats Braeden!! So exciting... but I feel so OLD just thinking that I have a kiddo old enough to be baptized!! haha
Love the poster idea, that is awesome!
Post a Comment