Braeden & Elli started school a couple weeks ago.
This is what the kids did the night before. They set out their outfits perfectly with their backpacks.
In the morning, they woke up before me (surprise surprise) I caught them with their outfits on and Braeden trying to teach Elli how to tie her shoelaces. And Caleb sitting there just chillin'. Now instead of staying in our pjs all morning, Caleb gets dressed with them. He says, "Mom, want shoe shoe. want shirt on."
Typical 1st day of school picture.
So I walked with the kids to their bus stop and the lady who lives here brought her dog out. Elli and Caleb are such dog lovers, so I took a picture of them. Just as I was done taking this picture, the bus came around the corner and my camera said, NO MEMORY LEFT. I have a 16gb memory card, I don't think about memory space. So I didn't get a chance to erase a picture fast enough to take a picture of the kids getting on the bus. Dang it.
So Day 2, I walked to the bus stop again. Had my camera ready. Took this picture right before the bus pulled up. Well....
my camera took a little long to recover from the previous picture and this is all I got.
Oh well, I give up!!
Kids loved going to school. Elli started kindergarten and she loves her teacher and the whole idea of going to school.
Braeden is doing so well in school too. He has an amazing teacher. Last year he would have some tough days and get in trouble. So before school started, I talked to him about being good and doing what he is supposed to. Braeden told me this,
"Well, I guess I was just bored last year. But this year we are probably going to learn multiplication and I won't be so bored." I love the little things he says.
3 comments:
I've always given up on getting on the bus pictures...they never turn out for me!
I LOVE first day of school pictures!
I love the laying out of school clothes....classic!!
I love the laying out of school clothes....classic!!
Post a Comment