FREE AMERICA NOW!!!
I try not to read or hear what is going on in our world because I get angry. I don't have a huge knowledge about politics or things like that. I wish I listened more in history class because now I want to know more about our past leaders and our country.
I just got an email from my brother in law that he has set up a blog to let people know what is going on and how we can make a difference in this wonderful country that is being torn apart.
Take a look at it here!
Grab the button on the side and put it on your blogs and post something on your Facebook about this. Pass it along and tell everyone about it!!
Take a look at it here!
Grab the button on the side and put it on your blogs and post something on your Facebook about this. Pass it along and tell everyone about it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment