Mark's brother and wife (Greg & Holly) went on a business trip for a week back east and asked if Mark and I would babysit their kids. We said Yes and for a week, we had a house full...... 9 kids to be exact. That sounds crazy... and it was at times... but it was actually not as bad as it seemed. We only had 3 little ones there during the day and their 13 year old daughter is home taught so she was there to help out.
Caleb and Logan. Best buddies to be. They had fun playing with each other.
It couldn't have rained at a better time. Just as the kids were getting antsy and ready to eat dinner, it starts raining. So they all headed outside to play in the rain while I made dinner. PERFECT!
I LOVE this picture. Caleb and Sarah are so lovin' on each other and Logan is being his funny self.
Sarah's lips crack me up. She did this a lot!
I found Caleb eating dinner like this.
Crazy kids eating their Taco Bell one night.
Love this boy. Greg and Holly told all the kids before they left that no one was to misbehave.... except for Go-gi. He was the only one who was exempt from this rule. And if you know this little boy... you'd understand. But look at that face.
Braeden eating his tacos
This was the very last day we were babysitting. Everyone was waiting for their mom and dad to get home (which was late at night) Everyone had a long week of playing and some of the kids couldn't stay up any longer. Logan fell asleep first.
These 2 guys were ALMOST asleep until they heard Braeden come in the room and say, "Can I have some ice cream?" Then their eyes opened wide and didn't get close to falling asleep after that. Dang ice cream.
Elli was out. And I didn't know she fell asleep for a while. I thought she was still watching her show.
These guys stayed in the office playing.... whatever that game is.
And then I turned on "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" and they sat still for a while until their mom and dad got home.
We had fun.... after we got back home, we realized how quiet our kids were, but then again, our kids are still loud, just not 9 KIDS loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment