I feel bad because I have neglected to post about our little girl's Preschool Program / Graduation. Well, she is doing one more year of Preschool since she is a January baby, but she still graduated from this year. Their school put on a very cute / Patriotic program. Elli is still singing these patriotic songs around the house like God Bless America and another one that I don't even know. She had so much fun in school. Everytime it was her turn to say prayers, she would pray that she would be going to school the next day. Thanks to Miss Glenda and Miss Jenny and all her other teachers. I am a little bugged though, my camera is having issues right now. It's taking very good pictures. But at least I got something.
Receiving her diploma.
Caleb with Grandma Harper. Our supporters for this event. Caleb found these goggles in my bag and Grandma put them on for him. Aaahh, so sweet!
We are so proud of our little Elli. She is such a fun girl and love her enthusiasm for EVERYTHING! Congrats little girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment