Monday, February 4, 2008

WOW!!


Well, this is the view from our back porch! I love it! Last year the Superstition Mountains had a huge down pour of snow and I didn't get a picture of it. But if you look beyond the rainbows, you can see the Superstiotions with snow on it. What a fun day! I love the rain!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

hi, i don't think you will remembter me it has been along time since i have seen you...your family is ADORABLE by the way! our moms used to be GREAT friends my mom is kayola skinner and i just happened to come across your blog tonight, way fun..does lisa have a blog too?? i havent seen her forever..please tell your family hi for me...thx stephanie(skinner)hatch

Keri said...

Oh, I really miss Arizona rain! I just love the way it smells. I thought that was fun to randomly run into you at a target that I have never been to. I hope your Christmas was fun and I'm glad I got to see you, even if it was only for a second.