Friday, February 29, 2008

Aloha from Hawaii!!

Well, Mark and I are lucky enough to be in Hawaii! Thanks to Mark's parents! We got here yesterday. We flew into Honolulu and drove around for a bit. Then we surprised Mark and are staying at Turtle Bay Hotel in North Shore. Mark is a big surfer and wanted to visit the North Shore for a day, but his Mom told him it was too expensive to stay there. We were only going to stay here for 2 nights, but canceled our other hotel in Wakiki to stay here for 4 nights. It is absolutely beautiful here. Our view from the hotel is just gorgeous. I am sitting on the balcony right now enjoying the sunrise. It is 3 hours behind AZ time, so it was 5:45 Hawaii time when I decided I couldn't sleep anymore. So this is what I am doing until everyone else wakes up. But I can't believe how beautiful it is here. 

 This is the view from our hotel room.


We are really close to BYU Hawaii and the Hawaii temple. so today we are going to visit the temple and then go to the Polynesian Cultural Center the rest of the day! I am way excited to do that. It sounds like fun! Then on Saturday we are spending the whole day at the beach!


This was after a 6 hour flight here, then who knows how many hours in the car. Being pregnant just my whole body swell up. I can't believe I posted this, but enjoy!

13 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

I'm sooooooo jealous! I have never been to Hawaii! I hope that baby boy inside of you appreciates all that you are going through to enjoy yourself before he pops out! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time over there (like that's going to be hard to do!!!)

The Farnsworth Family said...

Looks amazing! I hope you are having a fabulous time!

Alifinale said...

You looks so cute, what are you talking about. How fun and how beautiful! I am way jealous.

Lauren Howell said...

I have to admit I am totally filled with jealousy right now. But I am so happy and excited for you. Have an amazing time! Post lots of photos and enjoy your free time before the newest version of the Baker family comes out! Also, send Ellie over while you are gone. Grace would love it!

Peterson Family said...

How fun for you guys!! I hope that you have a great time... especially before #3 makes his appearance! :)

Erica said...

So fun I wish I was back there right now! Enjoy

heidi said...

i hope you had a really great time! how fun!!!

Ami Bethea said...

Wow that view is amazing! I'm so jealous. Have a great time with your hubby!!

The Jacobs Family said...

Jami, you are beautiful! I hope you have a great "babymoon"!

The Thompson's said...

You are one lucky girl! Looks like you will have so much fun!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Okay. This is really weird. I was reading Mark Peterson's blog (I went to high school with him) and I saw a picture of you at your husband's concert. I had to look at it a few times. I was sitting there thinking I know her. I had no clue Mark was in a group and so is your husband. So that's how I found your blog. How fun is that. It's been fun seeing old friends through blogs. Come on over to ours. We're going private soon. It's good to see you're doing well. You have a cute family. We'll be down the end of May for Jonathan and Laura's farewells. They're both going into the MTC on the same day. I saw Lisa's blog. I need to tell her hi. I can't believe how big Cole and Clayton are. Am I getting old or what? Don't answer that.
Heather (Alexander)

Elisha said...

Wow! Way to make us all jelous! You are seriously so adorable! I'm sure you are home by now...lets see more pics!

elizabeth cullimore said...

That looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics!