One of my favorite things to do before I make dinner is to go outside and watch my kids ride their bikes and to release their energy!! Well, Elli decided to go acroos the street and get on this rock and she told me, "Look Mom, Im Little Mermaid!" Then she continued to sing the "Ah Ah Aaaahhhhhh" song Ariel sings when she loses her voice. Everything she does has to do with Princesses.
Braeden's cousin got a bigger bike so he gave his old one to Braeden! I think it was about time Braeden got a new bike. I didn't even think he could be big enough to ride a 16" bike. He's still so small. But here's a BEFORE pic....
And here's AFTER
He calls this bike a motorcycle because it is the size of a 50 motorcycle. I really don't know where he got this info but that is all he talks about. "Mom, can we go outside and ride my motorcycle?" He loves having a new bike! Thanks Trevor for giving Braeden a "motorcycle"!!
12 comments:
I love that she got on the rock and was the Little Mermaid! That is so cute and so something I would have done (oh wait, I think I did do something similar in the pool when I was probably too old to pretend I was Ariel). Fun times on the bikes.
so smart to ride bikes before you make dinner!!! and the mermaid thing... too cute. what a crack up!
Cute cute, he needed a bigger bike, poor guy! And tell your little Ariel I saw a preview for a NEW little mermaid movie coming out soon...
Jaime,
Your weather seems so wonderful-sunshine-no coats! I am so jealous. We had a snow day-no school! Enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather-i miss it! Your daughter is so adorable! DeAnn
How cute! Kylee LOVES Ariel too, however, she doesn't refer to herself as a mermaid yet. Elli is so cute! Kylee loves to ride her bike with me to the mailbox everyday. It's the highlight of her day. Kids are so much fun! I do want a baby again though. I miss that stage! You are so lucky to be there soon!!!
oh this is so cute!!
i love it.
Your kids are so cute and funny! I just love what they come up woth and who knows where they get it from. Oh, and by the way Happy Belated Birthday!!! I thought about you last Thursday, but after babysitting and getting home late, I forgot...I can blame the bad memory on the pregnancy, right? Hope it was great!
Hi jaime,
What is your email address? I just went private and I need to put you on my list. Let me know. DeAnn deanninpa@yahoo.com
Hey girl,
Your kids flippin crack me up! Can't wait till you guys live by us! Cade asks everyday!
Jami-What a cute blog you have! Your kids are adorable and I love reading their "isms", what a fun idea! I'm so glad I found your blog again. I actually stumbled on it right when we moved here, but I lost the web address. Anyway, it's fun to see what everyone is up to!
Basically, your kids are just adorable!
have fun in hawaii!!
i know stephanie from jr high and high school. i first met her when my dad taught her in 9th gr. seminary. :)
Post a Comment