Elli didn't want to let Baby Tyke go. She loves the baby! I am in for it when we have our baby. She is never going to leave the new baby alone and will always try to HELP OUT, but not when I am wanting her too! But it is still adorable!
Hey! Those are adorable pictures! You are going to have a TON of help when this baby comes...probably more than you want! It was so fun to see you on Wednesday!
Hey Jamie, I was just blog hopping (I guess that is what it is called) and saw your blog. Your kids are so cute and getting so big and I guess you are pregnant too! Your blog is awesome. I am going to go to the site you listed and try to make mine cuter! Anyway, good to see you guys are doing well. DeAnn
7 comments:
Hey! Those are adorable pictures! You are going to have a TON of help when this baby comes...probably more than you want! It was so fun to see you on Wednesday!
Elli is so cute! What a good helper! She's got that baby thing down - - she's going to be a big helper for you!!
She is going to be the biggest helper ever Jami! Elli is such a doll :)
Sooo cute!! I love that little smile, she's going to have a blast taking care of HER new baby soon!! :)
Hey Jamie,
I was just blog hopping (I guess that is what it is called) and saw your blog. Your kids are so cute and getting so big and I guess you are pregnant too! Your blog is awesome. I am going to go to the site you listed and try to make mine cuter! Anyway, good to see you guys are doing well. DeAnn
gotta love the little mommies!!
HEy Jami. I too blogged hopped, it's so cute. I hope your doing well and feeling good, I'll keep checking up on you guys!
Randi
Post a Comment