Friday, January 18, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

So I have never been singled out before and tagged by someone, but I told Steph I would do it! So I did and it wasn't that bad! Here it is!!
Getting to Know Me A-Z

A- Attached or single: Attached to my handsome hubby Mark

B- Best Friends: Definitely have the coolest friends, Mark, Braeden & Elli

C- Cake or Pie: My homemade cake with yummy ice cream!

D- Day of choice: Definitely Friday because we usually get a sitter and GO OUT!!

E- Essential Item: The many glasses of water I drink and baby wipes (I have to keep a stack in my purse everywhere I go… with or without kids!)

F- Favorite Color: It use to be blue but now it is dark green

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms

H- Hometown: Mesa, AZ

I- Indulgence(s): Breyer’s Mint’n’Chip Ice Cream and snuggles with my kids!

J- January or July: July- I actually like summer because of swimming, but then again, I like January because I can drive with my sunroof open…it’s a tossup!

K- Kids: Braeden- 5 years, Elli- 3 years on Monday and another little boy in April!! Gotta love the kids!!

L- Life is Incomplete Without: Kisses from my husband and kids, GOOD FOOD, GOOD MUSIC, The gospel and family get togethers!

M- Marriage Date: October 20, 2001

N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers and I am right in the middle of them!

O- Oranges or Apples: I could eat oranges for every meal, but apples are definitely good with caramel

P- Phobias or Fears: Fear of not being the mom I want to be or the wife I should be!

Q- Quotes: “This too shall pass.” (It helps get me through annoying days and hard situations!)

R- Reasons To Smile: Andes Mints, random phone calls from Mark saying he loves me, and when all the laundry is clean, folded and put away!!!!!!

S- Season: My favorite time of the year is the Christmas Season (if that counts) I love the feeling Christmas brings.

T- Tag Three: Traci Fernandez (let’s see if she does it!), Amy Miles, and everyone else on the side of my blog! Come on guys…I did it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am VERY stubborn. Believe it or not. Mark can attest to it too, but in my defense, he is stubborn too!!

V- Valentine’s Day or Easter: Valentine’s Day because even when I didn’t have a boyfriend, it was my birthday and I still got to celebrate!

W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails and reorganizing the cabinets (Mark complains he can never find anything because I move things around)

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds when finding out if it’s a BOY or GIRL!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything Mexican- Abuelos Mexican in the Chandler Mall area!! Excellent food!! Oh, and Taco Bell! Don’t ask me why, it’s just my favorite Fast Food!

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

BriAnne said...

Hey Jamie! I actually just googled scrapbook freebies and downloaded whatever I found. If you type that into google, you'll find tons of stuff! I can't even remember the actual website, but if you do that you'll get lots! Good luck!

amy said...

fun post! i'll work on mine tonight.
ps- we need to eat some bryers mint 'n' chip sometime! it's my FAVE too!!