Monday, January 21, 2008

2 New additions

Well, my brother Ryan and his wife Melissa had a baby boy on January 11. And my brother in law and his wife had a baby boy on January 9th. Making 7 birthdays in January for both of our families. CRAZY!! January and June are crazy birthday months for Mark and I! But we love it and I am way jealous that their little babies are already here! I am so baby hungry and ready to have another little boy! I cannot wait! But we are so excited for our new additions! Congrats guys!



Ryan and Melissa's little boy Tyke Hunter

Brig and Camille's baby Elijiah "Eli"

3 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

Wow Ryan looks exactly the same! Cute babies.

Alifinale said...

Congratulations! So fun to get new additions to the fam. Hopefully these new babes will hold you off until your little guy arrives.

I so know what you mean about busy birthday months for the family - it gets stressful. I think our biggest are Feb and May. In May we have like 4 in one week.

Jen & Blake said...

Too cute! Tell Ryan & Melissa congrats. I can only image how much more it makes you want to have yours here now:) I hope that your feeling good.