Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Elli's Dance Recital


Well, this is a little late of a post, but before Christmas, Elli had a cute little recital. Olivia Slade is in her dance class. But their class was to perform very close to the beginning but when they got there, we found out they were 2nd to last.
Since we forgot our video camera... of all things... Mark decided to drive back home and get it. Well, it took him a bit longer to get it because good ole Queen Creek decides to close every road they can on the weekends and make traffic horrible. Well, he missed her little performance by 5 minutes. And to top it off, my snap camera's batteries died and I didn't even get to use the video camera on that. Luckily my parents came and they took pictures for me. And Emily Slade took video of it (both our husbands missed it.)
Braeden went with Mark so even he missed it. He was the most excited to see her perform. But it was so adorable to watch her dance on stage. She was so cute and she actually danced. While we were waiting for them to go on stage, Elli kept on asking when it was her turn. She couldn't wait. Anyway, can't wait for the big performance in May. So fun!!

6 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey Jami! She is so adorable! That is so sad about Mark missing it! At least there's cameras!

Jennifer said...

Jami!

I just found your blog! Your kids are so cute and seriously, their songs at the bottom killed me. Soooo cute. I almost didn't comment but then I heard the "You Are My Sunshine" and just had to tell you how cute they are. :)

Looks like everything is going great for you guys. So funny to find you in blogland!

Love,
Jennifer (Ward)

The Thompson's said...

How cute are they?!! I love to watch the little ones at the dance recitals! So sad that her Daddy missed it!

Peterson Family said...

I LOVE that picture of Elli, pure excitement is written all over her face!!

So sweet!!

The Scotts said...

How cute is she!! I can't wait for Abby's recital. Do you like your dance studio? I am looking for a closer one!!

amy said...

i love this!! she's a doll.