Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our Elli!!

Today is Elli's birthday!! She is 3! Everyday for about a week she has been asking every hour, "is it my birthday yet?" Nonstop asking. She has been taking the pink frosting out of the pantry wondering when it is time to make her cake! But we love her and am so excited for her BIG DAY!! We had a little get together with my family last night and had cake and ice cream for Elli, Crew and my Mom. There are so many birthdays in the month of January. But last Friday, Mark got 2 tickets to the Suns game and took Braeden with him, so Elli and I decided to get manicures. I took her for her birthday and she totally got the hang of it. She figured out that she gets her nails done and they look "beautiful!" She got flowers and just thought she was in heaven. She walks around the house saying she got her nails done! OOOhhhh she's cute! It was quite fun taking her to get her nails done!! Anyway, didn't get any pictures from last night but she is having another little birthday party with Mark's family and my camera battery has been charged for the party this time!

6 comments:

Brittanny said...

Jami,
What a cute blog...and what a cute family! It has been so long since I have seen you! Wow! I found your blog through Elisha Romney and I am so glad! Your pics are so cute...and your little bday girl looks just like you! Cute!
Brittanny (Harline) Yeates

Alifinale said...

She is so cute! I bet she loved getting pampered on her birthday. How fun to have some girl time.

elizabeth cullimore said...

Jami, what a fun mom you are! You're starting her young with the manicures- soon she's going to want pedicures, massages & facial! Watch out!

Peterson Family said...

OOooohhh, I NEED a GIRL!! That is SO cute! :)

The Thompson's said...

That's so cute! Love the pics! Girls are so much fun.

The Farnsworth Family said...

How fun! She is such a doll! I need a little girl to go get a mani with... my boys just don't seem to wanna go :)