Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleeping Babies

I went to wake up the kids for school one morning. I couldn't believe they were still sleeping. I hardly ever need to wake them up. But this is how I found Elli. She put this over her eyes and was totally out cold. It says "Do Not Disturb" on it. I couldn't stop laughing at her for doing this!!



Then one day, Caleb was being SUPER cranky. So I sent him to my room to have some quiet time and I let him read books on the ipad.  Well, about a half hour later, I found him totally asleep with a movie playing.  And what made me laugh was that he set the movie up himself and placed the ipad like this.  Funny little guy!! (And yes, it was about 1:00 in the afternoon and he still had his jammies on. That's how we roll in this house somedays)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I NEED one of those eye masks! Smart girl!
Caleb knows what's up!