Monday, June 13, 2011

Where did this kid come from??

So Caleb has been quite the comedian lately. These 3 pictures happened within a couple days.

Caleb found Elli's roller skates and put them on and walked around the house while playing her ipod.  I couldn't stop laughing. I love him in his underwear!


Caleb is the only one out of my kids that likes to get dressed for the day. My older 2 will stay in PJs all day if they could (and some days they do!!)  Well, Caleb was trying to get himself dressed and found this in the closet and put it on. This was Elli's when she was 18 months. Look at that cute belly button!! 

So glad Caleb isn't afraid to show his feminine side!!


We got Caleb some swim fins and they are pretty funny looking. But he walks around the house in them all time. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

haha! Love the flippers! How does he walk in those? I'd be tripping all over the place! ;)

Rachel said...

That's awesome! Caleb is so funny. Everyone mentioned how much they missed him at dinner yesterday. :]