Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ooooo, I am so very excited!! I only have 14 weeks left or 3 months. Which seems like a long time, but I don't even know where June went. I found the cd's of pictures from when we got our ultrasound in May, I love her little legs!! It's my favorite picture I got!! 


This is another favorite! I love her crossed arms!! All cuddled up. I have a feeling she may look more like Caleb. But I just had to post these.

I have been baby hungry for a very long time!! I am so very excited for another girl and my kids are so excited too. Elli tells me everyday that she thought of another name we can name her. I think Elli is the most excited! She is going to big help this time around!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Love the 3D pictures! So cool! I can't believe only 14 weeks...that will be here before you know it :)

Rachel said...

That's cute of Elli. Has she thought of any good names?