I'm not sure who allowed this, but Elli lost her first tooth. It's really kind of cute.... as of now. But now she is going to have these huge, big teeth grow in and her cute little smile won't be the same. I'm not too fond of how fast these kids are growing.
But Elli couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come and wrote her a note that she lost her tooth and asked her what she was gonna get for it. Well, the Tooth Fairy almost forgot, but remembered in the knick of time to leave $2 under Elli's pillow. Elli asked her dad if he put the money under her pillow. Ha Ha!! But how could Dad take the Tooth Fairy's job away from her. I love how they believe the silliest things!
1 comment:
way to go Elli! I love their toothless smiles!
Post a Comment