Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Is Halloween REALLY over?? It didn't even seem like Halloween to me. It seems that once Halloween comes, Thanksgiving and Christmas fly by. I love this time of year!!

Braeden & Elli's school had a Halloween parade. Elli did her little like this the whole time. How do I know that?? Well, I started watching the parade where it started and she was waving then..... then I decided to go to the end and watch them again and I noticed her still waving. You could tell that Elli felt pretty this day. She LOVED her Dorothy costume!!


Then we have Captain Smith (the captain from the ship Titanic) Braeden picked this costume. He has gotten into Titanic and learning how it sank and everything.... funny kid. But I was worried he would have to choose something else because I couldn't even find this costume on eBay. But we lucked out because there it was at Target!! You should have seen how excited he was to find it!!


Elli's class.


This is Elli's friend Trystan. Elli has grown attached to him and even Trystan told his mom that he is going to marry Elli someday. I love how Elli has a way of making everyone feel loved. She's amazing that way!



Here's the clan.... 
We have Dorothy, Captain Smith & our Little Baker 


Mark and I went to a party Friday night and had to come up with a homemade costume. We decided to go with Where's Waldo and Wenda!  That is duct tape for the red stripes. 

I love Halloween!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Those Waldo costumes are awesome! You are in charge of our costumes next year!