I love this little guy!! He is such a stud. He calls himself Ca-Cub. So we all call him that now. He is soooo much fun when his brother and sister are at school. I love his personality.... and boy does he have one!
He never stops moving. He is always on the go. He LOVES kisses. It's what gets his mind off the sadness of going to bed. All we have to say to him is, "Go give Braeden and Elli a kiss." And he is off running to find them to give them kisses. Then he runs to bed himself. He is now sleeping in a toddler bed and loves it!!
I love it when someone sneezes because Caleb will say, "Bless you!" EVERYTIME! He'll say it when I forget to or if I hear someone sneeze, but something else is on my mind and I don't think to say it. All of a sudden I'll hear Caleb say, "Bless you." Today when he sneezed, he said, "Bless you, dank you!" Because he always hears us say thank you after that. I couldn't stop laughing!!
2 weeks ago we started potty training him and I don't have to buy diapers for a while now!!!! Woot Woot! He ran around naked for the first 2 days and it just came to him. Now he tries to squeeze anything out just so he can get a treat. It's so funny!!
I just had to give a shout out to my favorite Ca-Cub!! I love his cuteness and am enjoying every little thing about him! Even the annoying parts. It's a good thing he is so DAMN cute!! And yes, I said that... I'm a mom, I'm allowed!

2 comments:
So exciting on the potty training! Way to go!
What a fun kid! And I be you are so glad to be done with diapers for a while. I've only had to deal with diapers for the past 6 weeks and I'm already done...I have quite a while before potty training though. Haha!
Post a Comment