Grandma & Grandpa Harper throw a super fun Halloween party for the grandkids every year and the kids had a TON of fun!!
Here they are. The boys who aren't dressed up came as girls and didn't want to wear lipstick or a dress anymore, so they changed... pretty fast.
The Baker clan..... with Dorothy, Captain, and the little Baker boy!
It's never a Harper party without a piƱata.
All the kids getting settled in for the sleep over
And finally..... peace!!
Why are sleeping kids so cute??
The morning after.....
These 2 little girls LOVE drawing together.
I found these little guys outside playing together.
Then we had to rush off to Caden & Braeden's football game. Elli held Cash for a little bit. And Crew.... well, we never know what Crew is doing!
Thanks G & G for a fantastic party!! The kids LOVED IT!! And we can't wait for next year's party!! ☺
3 comments:
I thought you left?? Did you just rush back to be Aunt Peggy? LOL!! Love all the pics--especially the ones of the kiddos sleeping!
We did leave. I stole these from my dad's camera....
Wow, I'm so amazed at how good you are at updating your blog, I love it!
Post a Comment