OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That picture on the top of your blog is absolutely GORGEOUS! They are all beautiful kids. I can't believe how big Caleb is now......and he looks EXACTLY like you! What a babe! All your kids are babes. So adorable! When is #4 coming along?!!!
Even though it's a scary thought to think of kids firing a weapon... I still support it, so they can know the real power behind them and know not to play with them. I bet they had fun!! :)
I also LOVE your header picture! Your kids ARE beautiful!! :)
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That picture on the top of your blog is absolutely GORGEOUS! They are all beautiful kids. I can't believe how big Caleb is now......and he looks EXACTLY like you! What a babe! All your kids are babes. So adorable! When is #4 coming along?!!!
Even though it's a scary thought to think of kids firing a weapon... I still support it, so they can know the real power behind them and know not to play with them. I bet they had fun!! :)
I also LOVE your header picture! Your kids ARE beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment