We tried a couple months ago to teach Elli how to ride her bike, but she was terrified about riding with no training wheels. So we stopped trying. But a couple days before we decided to try again, she had a friend, Leslie, who has the same bike as her, riding without training wheels. So Elli decided she wanted to learn.
And it literally took about 10 minutes for her to be completely able to ride with no training wheels. She was so comfortable riding her bike. She is loving this. She wants to ride her bike to school everyday now.

Elli only fell down about 2 or 3 times. She got the hang of this pretty quick!!
Oh, I love this girl!
2 comments:
Way to go Elli!! That's such a big accomplishment!
That was such a sweet post about Cash....he has gotten so big...I hadn't even realized it until I saw the pics!
And Elli....that is so awesome! I love when they learn to ride....they are so proud of themselves....hence huge smiles from ear to ear...love that!
Post a Comment