My oldest sister, Lisa, had her 5th baby (ALL BOYS) on April 23rd. My mom and I went down to the hospital at 11:30 at night to be in the room when she was having her baby and we literally missed the birth by 4 minutes. Her husband called us about 10:30 saying it's gonna happen soon, but not to be in too big of a hurry. So we got ready to go and in between that time, Lisa progressed FAST.
(He was born 30 minutes too early. Caleb's birthday is April 24th)
We stopped by (basically because I was anxious to hold him again!!) to let the kids see baby Cash McKay. He is such a mix of all his older brothers. Every time I see him, he looks like a different brother.
Caleb kept saying, "Baby, baby!" in the cutest little Caleb voice. Tonight while we had our monthly Harper FHE dinner, Caleb was more concerned about holding the baby than he was about eating ice cream. He threw a fit when I wouldn't let him hold Cash (Caleb has a cough)
We love our Cash!!
No comments:
Post a Comment