Friday, January 22, 2010

Man vs Daughter

Elli wanted her nails painted and asked her dad to do it.  Mark was Super Dad and stepped up.  It took a lot to get these pictures.  Mark kept moving and trying to get out of the picture.  I only got a few that didn't turn out blurry.




Had to do the do the toes too.



Caleb found the file on the floor and decided to pamper himself.



The final product.



I made Elli lay on the table to wait for them to dry.  Caleb joined in and layed next to her.




Such a sweet Dad.  I think he is hired for the job next time!!

5 comments:

The Doroughs said...

Hey guys,
I love the pic of Mark painting Ellis nails that is so adorable.
Your kids are getting so big and cute. Hopefully we will see you guys this next saturday.

Mel said...

What a good Dad!!
Love the pic of Elli below for her birthday! Blayke saw it and goes "Oh, Elli looks fancy!" Too funny!

Peterson Family said...

Now that is sweet... Mark just earned MAJOR brownie points!! :) You little Elli is just so dang cute! I can hardly believe that she is 5!! All your kids are darling. :)

We need to hangout again soon!!

kirk n stacy said...

This does not even suprise me. I had no doubt Mark always was gonna and incredible DAD.

Lucky Blue said...

What in the world are you posting this for? No soup for you!