I don't know where time went, but this little girl is turning the Big 5!! She kind of skipped being a toddler and just turned into a big girl!! She has always been so smart and just too big for her age. I think she just decided to skip being 2, 3 & 4 years and go straight to being 5. We kept telling her to stop eating her vegetables so she would stop growing and stay 4 forever, but she ate them. (Hey, it got her to eat her veggies!)
Top 10 things we love about this Beautiful Girl!!
1. She loves her family. She loves taking care of everyone. I caught her feeding Caleb yesterday. While I was trying to make Caleb lunch, Elli got an applesauce out of the fridge and started feeding him. She thought it was so fun to do that.
2. She loves to sing. Her favorite songs right now are anything Taylor Swift, Lucky Blue's songs and she loves the Kidz Bop commercial and sings those songs.
3. She is a little performer. She is willing to perform in front of anyone at anytime. She has some major confidence. Something I never had growing up. I was always so scared to get in front of people.
4. She is a little dare devil. She will try anything. She loves roller coaster rides and hiking up mountains that have some pretty crazy cliffs. She's not afraid of heights.
5. She has the hugest crush on her daddy. She tells me that he is her boyfriend and not mine. I get jealous of their little relationship. Elli loves to cuddle on the couch with her dad and watch Spongebob.
6. She is so ready for Kindergarten. This is her 2nd year in Preschool and is reading so well right now. She loves to learn and go to school. Let's hope it stays that way.
7. She definitely has an attitude, but she is absolutely a little sweetheart. She notices the feelings of other people and will try to cheer them up if they need it.
8. She says the funniest things. Even as a baby, you could tell Elli would have a sense of humor. She did things just to make us laugh. And she still will do anything to get a reaction out of us.
9. She finds the good in all people.
10. She laughs a lot. Who doesn't need a little person to cheer you up with an amazing smile and contagious laugh. She has such a positive spirit about her. Such a sweet little innocent girl!!
Who couldn't love her??
Every time I drop Elli off at school, she turns around and waves to me about a million times. I don't ever want to drive away until she is in the door because I get to see this cute little girl smiling and waving at me. Brightens my day!!
She is such a fun addition to our family and we love her soooooooo much. Words can't express how much we adore our little girl. We are so proud of all you do Elli and hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

5 comments:
What a cute birthday outfit! And her hair is so dang cute too! I can't believe how fast the time goes. I wish you still lived out by us because Kylee and Elli could go to Kindergarten together! They are so much alike in so many ways. Happy birthday Elli girl!!!
This precious girl is really one of a kind! Just love her!
She is so big now, i can't believe it, it seems like so long ago that i used to watch them. There is nothing like that girl in the world, i can't help still loving her!
She is so big now, I can't believe it! It has been so long since i used to babyset them. There is nothing like that girl in the world, and i can't help still loving her! Happy birthday Elli!
My precious little Elli! She is amazing! I love her so much! She brightens my day, everyday!
You are lucky to get to take her to school everyday.
Post a Comment