(Christmas pictures are a little too overwhelming right now, so this is what I'm posting for now.)
Since living with my parents, Caleb's room has been in the storage room. Poor kid has been sleeping in a crib amongst stuff. We cram all kinds of crap in that room.
A while ago, he learned how to climb out of his crib, so I stopped that by putting a blanket over it and making it so he couldn't get out (yes, I would consider myself white trash!) That worked for a while. Then I decided to take the blanket off. He didn't climb out of his crib to get out of going to sleep, but for 2 days, this is what I would find him doing shortly after taking the blanket off.
(You can see the top of the crib, that's where he climbed out of.)
Usually, Caleb will cry for about 2 - 5 minutes then realize we aren't coming to get him out of bed, so he'll lay down and go to sleep. But he kept crying. And it was really loud crying. So I went in and found him on top of all these boxes..... completely stuck. He couldn't get down. I couldn't help but laugh. What a little fart.
Then 15 minutes later, he cried again..... really loud. I couldn't wait to see where he was this time. Little chubs was stuck again behind these boxes. Oh, and to top it off, he likes to take all his clothes off. That's why he is in his diaper. He won't leave them on during his naps. You can't see it, but his diaper has duct tape on it so he doesn't take that off.... once again, WHITE TRASH! Boy am I glad those 2 days are over. He hasn't climbed out of his crib since then.... (fingers crossed)
3 comments:
he sure keeps you on your toes, huh? what a fun boy! Hey! we are almost neighbors again... we just moved in with Hunts. Lets get together someday soon. How's Lucky Blue doing?
haha! That is hilarious!
PS...I'm with you on the overwhelming Christmas pics, I can't even bring myself to download them!
Too cute!! I love that you call him 'chubs'... despite the fact that I can't see ANY baby fat whatsoever! haha We used to call Hunter Chunkey Monkey and was 100% for height and 25% for weight most of his infancy (he's a little more even now... a little)! haha
Post a Comment