Lucky Blue opened for Phil Vassar earlier this month. We had so much fun watching the guys up there.
Braeden absolutely is THE NUMBER ONE FAN of Lucky Blue. He has made his own posters of LB and knows all the songs and thinks one day he will be one stage with them playing the guitar like his daddy. He was on the edge of his seat the whole time clapping his hands.

When the guys were done on stage, the kids sat on the chairs waiting for their dad to come down and see them.

Then Phil came out, flipping his hair ALOT and drinking "something" out of the little red cups. Not sure what it was, but he definitely was on the tipsy side.
Halfway through Phil, I went backstage with Mark to watch the show. I had to get a picture of the backside. But he was such a great performer. He blew me away on the piano. I was a little confused why his piano had zebra print on it though.....

A couple nights ago, they guys and I headed to Toby Keith's Bar & Grill to talk to Ben & Matt (KNIX's morning guys) They were doing this fundraiser for the United Way called the Pay For Play. If you donated money, they would play anything for you. So..... we had them play "The Wrong Dress" It was so fun hearing their song on the radio. Ben & Matt said they really liked the song. The next morning, they played it again for us! Now if we can only get them to play it on the radio without giving donations..... someday!! :)


1 comment:
Ok, I need to get a zebra piano....nice!
Post a Comment