Thursday, December 10, 2009

Temple Lights

We have already taken a trip to the Mesa Temple for the Christmas Lights.  It was soooo cold that night (remember, I have Arizona blood)  This was the day Braeden got his Lucky Blue shirt and was VERY proud to be wearing it and he kept opening his jacket so people would look at it.  He even tried taking it off all together because he was very determined to show it off.  Such a funny boy.  But the kids had a lot fun there. We went inside the Visitor's Center and watch the Luke 2 movie and look at the Christus.  









2 comments:

Mel said...

Ah man, you beat us this year!! My kids keep asking when we are going and I keep putting it off because I hate being outside when its so cold!! haha

Lisa said...

Aren't Christmas lights the best?!
I love Caleb's and Elli"s little toes in your post before this one!